This year on HIV.gov we covered everything from using digital tools to promote awareness days to augmented and virtual reality. As we prepare for 2018, we thought it would be nice to look back on the most popular Digital Tools blog posts of the last year.
Without further ado, here’s the top 17 Digital Tools blog posts of 2017:
- Using Infographics for HIV Communication
- Supporting Digital Communication for World AIDS Day
- 5 Things To Know About Instagram 2017
- Staying Current in Today’s Fast Moving Social Media World
- How to Create Engaging Images for Social Media
- Four Important Trends in Digital Media
- Facebook Live: Upping Your Social Media Game for World AIDS Day 2017
- HIV.gov Shares Communication Tools for National Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- By the Numbers: Why Video is Effective
- NLAAD 2017: Get Ready for Digital Communication
- Three Examples of Instagram in Action (Partner Spotlight)
- Chatbots and HIV Communications: What You Need to Know
- The State of Webinars: Tips from HIV.gov
- Facebook, Snapchat, and Blogs, Oh My! Social Media Resources from HIV.gov
- The Inside Scoop from Four Social Media Experts
- How to Uncover Audience Insights with Data and Analytics
- Health Information Technology is Helping Treat and Manage HIV for Patients and Providers
What do you think? Did your favorite blog post make the list?
Our team is busy getting ready for the new year, but we need your help. What topics would you like to see us to cover in 2018? Reach out to us on Twitter at @HIVGov or Facebook.