First observed on June 27, 1995, National HIV Testing Day (NHTD) is a day to encourage people to get tested for HIV, know their status, and get linked to care and treatment.
The 2021 theme -- “My Test, My Way,” -- emphasizes that there are different ways and places to get tested for HIV, including at home with a self-test. Partners can add a tagline to customize as they like. For example:
- My Test, My Way – My contribution to Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S.
- My Test, My Way – Take Pride by taking the test
- My Test, My Way – If we all get tested, we can stop HIV together
Share These Images with These Links
Find HIV Testing and Other Services
Federal News and Resources
Follow @HIVgov and use #HIVTestingDay.
- The Kelly Wright Show airs two segments on HIV prevention in Black communities. (June 25 and June 26 at 6:00 PM).
- The Cut Life hosts a virtual HIV testing party on Instagram (June 27 at 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
- The Honey Pot founder, Beatrice Dixon, hosts an Instagram Live discussion on HIV testing and sexual health. (June 27 from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- NHTD logo: English PNG (73 KB) Espanol PNG (63 KB)
- HIV.gov branded NHTD logo: EPS (2.86 MB) PNG (74 KB)
- HIV Testing & Care Service Locator: EPS (10.5 MB) PNG (842 KB)
- NHTD graphics from Greater Than AIDS.
Use the Badge Code:
<a href="https://www.hiv.gov/events/awareness-days/hiv-testing-day"><img alt="National HIV Testing Day June 27" width="240" height="200" src="https://www.hiv.gov/sites/all/themes/hiv/assets/images/nhtdlogo.jpg" /></a>