The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the United States Governments principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health and Office of the Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs have spearheaded the creation of HIV.gov, but the project is truly a Federal effort. The design and development team includes representatives from HHS and other Federal government agencies and agency-specific subject-matter experts and Web managers. HHS is the managing sponsor of HIV.gov.
If you would like additional information about HIV.gov or have feedback about our site, contact us using the link below. Please be advised, however, that we are unable to respond to specific individual health questions. For such inquiries or to locate nearby HIV prevention, housing, mental health, substance abuse, testing, or treatment services, the Federal government offers several services to assist you:
- For information and downloadable materials on HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), and tuberculosis (TB), Visit CDCs National Prevention Information Network (CDC NPIN) online at https://npin.cdc.gov/
- If you wish to consult an information specialist to discuss questions about HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STDs, TB, or HIV testing sites, please contact CDC INFO.
- Visit them online at https://www.cdc.gov/cdc-info/
- Call toll-free 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636) / TTY: 1-888-232-6348. Service available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To locate nearby HIV prevention, housing, mental health, substance abuse, testing, or treatment services, use our HIV/AIDS Services Locator Widget. Just enter your zip code and view the map of the results which includes addresses, phone numbers and other information to assist you in locating nearby services.
- To get answers to questions or access resources related to HIV or AIDS treatment or clinical trials, contact the National Institutes of Health's HIVinfo. To reach HIVinfo:
- Call 1-800-HIV-0440 (1-800-448-0440) or
- On the web at https://hivinfo.nih.gov/contact-us
To share your feedback or ask a question about this site contact HIV.gov.
For press inquiries please contact email@example.com.
HHS Mailing Address
Please send written correspondence to:
HIV.gov / Office of Infectious Disease and HIV/AIDS Policy (OIDP)
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
330 C Street, S.W. Rm L600
Washington, D.C. 20024