Two Weeks Remain for Call for Abstracts for 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment Audio Narration
The April 30th deadline for submitting abstracts for the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau’s (HAB) 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care and Treatment is quickly approaching. The conference will take place December 11-14, 2018, at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center at the National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland. This year’s theme is Catalyzing Success: Advancing Innovation. Leveraging Data. Ending the HIV Epidemic.
In keeping with the conference theme, six session tracks will serve as the basis for this year’s workshop and poster sessions:
- Increasing access, engagement, and retention in HIV care and treatment;
- Data utilization;
- Leveraging innovative practices to improve outcomes and address emerging priorities;
- Clinical quality management and quality improvement;
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program planning and resource allocation: collaborative partnerships and community engagement; and
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program fiscal and grant management boot camp.
To submit an abstract for a workshop or poster presentation, visit this page. On the website, you can also register for the conference and view the conference agenda in brief.
To stay on top of all 2018 National Ryan White Conference news and important updates, please follow on Twitter @RyanWhiteConf.