Time is Running Out: Submit an Abstract for the 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment by December 20
The deadline to submit abstracts for the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment is quickly approaching. The 2020 National Ryan White Conference will take place August 11-14, 2020, at the Marriot Marquis Washington, DC. The theme is 30 Years of Innovating Care, Optimizing Public Health, Ending the HIV Epidemic.
The 2020 National Ryan White Conference is the largest national conference for comprehensive HIV care and treatment providers, Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) recipients, stakeholders, and people with HIV. In keeping with the National Conference theme, six session tracks will serve as the basis for this year’s workshop and poster sessions:
- Population-based approaches for improving access, engagement/reengagement, and health outcomes
- Data utilization
- Innovative system-level models for HIV service delivery
- Clinical quality management
- RWHAP planning and resource allocation: community engagement and collaborative partnerships
- RWHAP fiscal and grant management boot camp
The call for abstracts closes on December 20. To submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation, visit the 2020 National Ryan White Conference webpage.