Supporting New Media Planning
HIV.gov continues to support efforts to ensure that national and local HIV/AIDS organizations are using new media tools to expand the reach of their HIV prevention, testing, treatment, and care activities.
Today, we are excited to announce that nine organizations working in communities across the U.S. are developing plans to use new media to augment and expand their HIV/AIDS programs with the assistance of a micro-grant. Planning is a key step in program enhancement and we are pleased that nine groups will receive small grants that will enable them to further the use of new media tools in their important HIV/AIDS efforts.
The awardees are:
- ActionAIDSExit Disclaimer
- The AIDS InstituteExit Disclaimer
- AIDS Resource Center OhioExit Disclaimer
- Asian & Pacific Islander Wellness CenterExit Disclaimer
- Athletes United for Social Justice Inc (The Grassroot Project)Exit Disclaimer
- Baylor College of Medicine Teen Health ClinicExit Disclaimer
- Central Louisiana AIDS Support ServicesExit Disclaimer
- Positive Connections, Inc.Exit Disclaimer
- The Women's Collective (TWC)Exit Disclaimer
Check back to the blog in the next few months as we share details about the progress of these organizations. Visit HIV.gov to learn more about new media planning.