HIV.gov continues to support efforts to ensure that national and local HIV/AIDS organizations are using new media tools to expand the reach of their HIV prevention, testing, treatment, and care activities.Today, we are excited to announce that nine organizations working in communities across the U.S. are developing plans to use new media to augment and expand their HIV/AIDS programs with the assistance of a micro-grant. Planning is a key step in program enhancement and we are pleased that nine groups will receive small grants that will enable them to further the use of new media tools in their important HIV/AIDS efforts.
The awardees are:
- The AIDS Institute
- AIDS Resource Center Ohio
- Asian & Pacific Islander Wellness Center
- Athletes United for Social Justice Inc (The Grassroot Project)
- Baylor College of Medicine Teen Health Clinic
- Central Louisiana AIDS Support Services
- Positive Connections, Inc.
- The Women's Collective (TWC)