As we prepare for World AIDS Day 2019, our colleagues across the federal government are releasing important information about their activities, including work related to Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America, which aims to reduce new HIV transmissions by 75% in five years and by 90% in 10 years.
The following blogs have already been posted, and we will be updating this blog post with links to additional federal blogs through early next week:
- HHS Secretary Azar Statement on World AIDS Day
- Statement from Rear Adm. Michael Weahkee on World AIDS Day
- Presidential Proclamation on World AIDS Day, 2019
- SAMHSA Reaffirms Commitment To Ending HIV Epidemic With Support From Partners
- World AIDS Day 2019 - Update from the CDC
- World AIDS Day 2019 Ending the HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Community by Community
- NIH Statement on World AIDS Day 2019
Please read and share these important statements and check back frequently for new information!