Read About World AIDS Day 2019!
As we prepare for World AIDS Day 2019, our colleagues across the federal government are releasing important information about their activities, including work related to Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America, which aims to reduce new HIV transmissions by 75% in five years and by 90% in 10 years.
The following blogs have already been posted, and we will be updating this blog post with links to additional federal blogs through early next week:
- HHS Secretary Azar Statement on World AIDS Day
- Statement from Rear Adm. Michael Weahkee on World AIDS Day
- Presidential Proclamation on World AIDS Day, 2019
- SAMHSA Reaffirms Commitment To Ending HIV Epidemic With Support From Partners
- World AIDS Day 2019 - Update from the CDC
- World AIDS Day 2019 Ending the HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Community by Community
- NIH Statement on World AIDS Day 2019
Please read and share these important statements and check back frequently for new information!