The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is developing a series of blog posts here on HIV.gov related to planning for the future of NIAID’s HIV/AIDS clinical trial networks. Each blog post focuses on specific aspects of the network restructuring in which NIAID is seeking input from the broader research and HIV/AIDS communities.
The following blogs posts have been posted and are open for comments (with more on the way):
- Community Engagement in NIAID’s HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Networks
- Restructuring NIAID’s HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Networks
- Future Priorities for NIAID’s HIV Prevention Research
- Looking Ahead: NIAID’s Future HIV/AIDS Therapeutics Priorities
- Future Directions for NIAID’s HIV Vaccine Clinical Research
We welcome your feedback and suggestions!