About the Conference
During the National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment (NRWC - August 11-14, 2020), the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) highlights the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program’s commitment to ending the HIV epidemic in America.
These senior HHS leaders will speak during the conference:
- Hon. Alex M. Azar II, Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- ADM Brett P. Giroir, MD Assistant Secretary for Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Anthony S. Fauci, MD, Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, NIH
The HHS Office of Infectious Disease and HIV/AIDS Policy (OIDP) will participate in these ways:
Live with Leadership Conversations
We invite everyone to listen to these 20 minute sessions to learn directly from federal and community leaders about activities to further EHE. No advance registration needed.
- Tuesday, August 11: 6:00 p.m. (ET), Ending the HIV Epidemic with Dr. Laura Cheever, Associate Administrator, HRSA’s HIV/AIDS Bureau
- Wednesday, August 12: 4:30 p.m. (ET), Implementing EHE: A Community Perspective with Gabriel Maldonado, CEO and Founder, TruEvolution, Riverside, CA
- Wednesday, August 12: 6:00 p.m. (ET), Innovating Care and Optimizing Public Health with Heather Hauck, Deputy Associate Administrator, HRSA’s HIV/AIDS Bureau
- Thursday, August 13: 6:00 p.m. (ET), 30 Years of HIV Care and Treatment with Dr. Cheever and Heather Hauck
Harold Phillips, Chief Operating Officer for EHE, and Senior HIV Advisor, OIDP will moderate.
Conference participants can visit our booth to learn about the Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America (EHE) initiative, book time to talk with HHS staff, see a new video about EHE, and find other resources about EHE.
During the conference, HIV.gov will post blogs from HRSA leaders about conference “takeaways” and recap the Live with Leadership Conversations.
Sign up for blog updates from HIV.gov.