Two Weeks Remain for Call for Abstracts for 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment
Two Weeks Remain for Call for Abstracts for 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment Audio Narration
The April 30th deadline for submitting abstracts for the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau’s (HAB) 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care and Treatment is quickly approaching. The conference will take place December 11-14, 2018, at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center at the National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland. This year’s theme is Catalyzing Success: Advancing Innovation. Leveraging Data. Ending the HIV Epidemic.
In keeping with the conference theme, six session tracks will serve as the basis for this year’s workshop and poster sessions:
- Increasing access, engagement, and retention in HIV care and treatment;
- Data utilization;
- Leveraging innovative practices to improve outcomes and address emerging priorities;
- Clinical quality management and quality improvement;
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program planning and resource allocation: collaborative partnerships and community engagement; and
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program fiscal and grant management boot camp.
To submit an abstract for a workshop or poster presentation, visit this page. On the website, you can also register for the conference and view the conference agenda in brief.