The Top 8 Digital Tools Blog Posts of 2018
This year on HIV.gov we covered everything from using Snapchat to tell a story to smartphone apps for patient engagement. As we prepare for 2019, we thought it would be nice to look back on the most popular Digital Tools blog posts of the last year.
Here are the top 8 Digital Tools blog posts of 2018:
- 5 Things to Know About Instagram
- Digital Strategy Tips from Government Social Media Managers
- Differences Between Security and Privacy
- Using Infographics for HIV Communication
- New Tools and Information for Health Care Providers from CDC
- Personal Health Records and People Living with HIV
- CDC Adds New HIV and Social Determinants Health Indicators
- 7 things providers know about digital health literacy
What do you think? Did your favorite blog post make the list?
Our team is busy getting ready for the new year, but we need your help. What topics would you like to see us to cover in 2019? Reach out to us on Twitter at @HIVGov or on Facebook.