New Resources to Assist Ryan White Client Enroll In and Use Health Coverage
The Affordable Care Enrollment (ACE) TA Center Exit Disclaimer has released two new resources to help Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program clients enroll in and use their new health coverage.
Download and share these resources!
- Making the Most of Your Coverage—Health insurance can be confusing for everyone, especially if you’ve recently enrolled in coverage for the first time. This resource helps newly enrolled Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program clients understand how to start using their new benefits. The guide provides information in plain language about:
- Identifying important health insurance documents
- Defining key insurance terms
- Anticipating potential health care costs
- Knowing where to go for care
- Making the most of each medical visit
- Get Covered for a Healthy Life—Open Enrollment for 2016 Marketplace plans starts November 1, 2015, so it's almost time to start engaging Ryan White clients and others in the HIV community in conversations about the benefits of health insurance. This Q&A helps answer common questions individuals may have as they consider getting enrolled.
- The Plain Language Glossary of Health Care Enrollment TermsExit Disclaimer is now web-based, in English and Spanish.
- The Eligibility Decision TreeExit Disclaimer helps program staff determine if a client is eligible for Medicaid or a Marketplace plan.