New Resources to Assist Ryan White Client Enroll In and Use Health Coverage
Content From: AIDS.gov•Published: August 06, 2015•2 min read
The Affordable Care Enrollment (ACE) TA Center Exit Disclaimer has released two new resources to help Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program clients enroll in and use their new health coverage.
Download and share these resources!
- Making the Most of Your Coverage—Health insurance can be confusing for everyone, especially if you’ve recently enrolled in coverage for the first time. This resource helps newly enrolled Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program clients understand how to start using their new benefits. The guide provides information in plain language about:
- Identifying important health insurance documents
- Defining key insurance terms
- Anticipating potential health care costs
- Knowing where to go for care
- Making the most of each medical visit
Download: Making the Most of Your Coverage consumer guideExit Disclaimer
- Get Covered for a Healthy Life