Many Pre-Conference Events Planned for AIDS 2012
Though the Opening Session on Sunday evening, July 22nd marks the official start of XIX International AIDS Conference AIDS 2012Exit Disclaimer, delegates may wish to consider arriving well before then to participate in the many pre-conference events taking place in Washington, D.C. As of today, a number of activities have been announced (see below).
Participation in some of these meetings is by invitation only, but others are open to all delegates (though pre-registration is generally required). Check individual websites for more details. A list of these and other Independent Affiliated EventsExit Disclaimer is available on the conference website and additional events will also be announced in the weeks ahead.
- LIVING 2012: The Positive Leadership SummitExit Disclaimer (July 19-20)
- 14th Annual Workshop on Co-Morbidities and Adverse Drug Reactions in HIVExit Disclaimer (July 19-21)
- 7th International Workshop on HIV Transmission – Principles of Intervention (July 19-20)
- Towards an HIV CureExit Disclaimer (July 20-21)
- Faith & AIDS 2012: Taking Action TogetherExit Disclaimer (July 20-21)
- Children and HIV: Closing the Gap âÂ€Â“ Ending Vertical Transmission Through Community Action Symposium (July 20-21)
- 2012 Gay Men’s Health SummitExit Disclaimer (July 20-21)
- 4th International Workshop on HIV Pediatrics (July 20-21)
- MSM Pre-Conference (July 21)
- HIV/AIDS and Housing Leadership SummitExit Disclaimer (July 21)