Last Chance to Enroll in 2021 Health Care Coverage – Open Enrollment Ends Dec 15
Content From: HealthCare.gov•Published: December 14, 2020•1 min read
Cross-posted from Healthcare.gov blog
You have until Tuesday, December 15, 2020 to enroll in or change 2021 Marketplace health coverage that starts January 1, 2021. Enrolling at HealthCare.gov may be easier than you think. Here are 3 reasons to enroll today.
Why enroll in or change 2021 health insurance?
- You may be eligible for savings that lower your out-of-pocket costs. Enter your household information to see if your income is in the range to save. You’ll see exact savings and plan prices when you apply.
- With one application, you’ll see if you’re eligible for free or low-cost health coverage through Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). We’ll review your application, and if anyone in your household may be eligible, we’ll send your information to your state agency. They’ll contact you about enrolling.
- Nobody plans to get sick or hurt, but illness and accidents happen even to healthy people. Health coverage can help protect you from unexpected medical debt.
Get started & apply
- New to HealthCare.gov? Create an account to fill out an application for the first time.
- Have 2020 Marketplace coverage? Log in to update your application, and compare plans for 2021. New plans with better prices may be available.