Watch PACHA’s Virtual Meeting November 15 and 17
The Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA) will hold its 72nd full Council meeting on Monday, November 15 and Wednesday, November 17, 2021, from 1:00-5:00 PM (ET) each day. The meeting will be virtual and interested stakeholders can view the meeting via livestream at www.hhs.gov/live.
During the meeting, the Council will:
- Hear from ADM Rachel Levine, MD, Assistant Secretary for Health at HHS
- Hear from Mr. Harold Phillips, Director of the White House Office of National AIDS Policy, about the forthcoming updated National HIV/AIDS Strategy
- Consider issues related to the use of molecular HIV surveillance data in HIV cluster detection and response from the perspectives of CDC, state and local health departments, and community members
- Discuss opportunities for innovative engagement of the private sector in the response to HIV
- Explore how COVID-19 has impacted our HIV work and how that will affect planning for 2022 and beyond
- Share subcommittee reports
- Hear public comment
The Council welcomes public comments. Although the pre-registration deadline for making public comments live during the meeting has passed, interested parties may submit a written statement to the Council by emailing PACHA@hhs.gov by close of business Wednesday, November 24, 2021.
Learn more about PACHA on HIV.gov, where you can find information about its members, committees, and materials from previous meetings.