The Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA) will hold its 69th full Council meeting virtually on Wednesday, December 2 and Thursday, December 3, 2020, from 1:00-5:00 PM (ET) each day. The Council members will each participate from home, community members offering public comment will join remotely, and stakeholders can view the meeting via livestream at www.hhs.gov/live.
During the meeting, the Council will:
- Hear from the Assistant Secretary for Health
- Receive updates from:
- CDC’s Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention
- HRSA’s Bureau of Primary Health Care about community health center PrEP programming
- HHS’s Office of Infectious Disease and HIV/AIDS Policy about the Ending the HIV Epidemic initiative and the national strategic plans for HIV, viral hepatitis, and STIs
- CDC/HRSA Advisory Committee on HIV, Viral Hepatitis, and STD Prevention and Treatment
- Consider ways to address the syndemic of HIV, Viral Hepatitis, and STIs
- Discuss perspectives on assuring equity in the Ending the HIV Epidemic initiative
- Hear an international perspective on COVID-19 and HIV
- Look to the future of the Ending the HIV Epidemic initiative
- Share subcommittee reports
- Hear public comment
View the agenda (PDF, 618 KB).
The deadline for registering for live public comment has passed. However, individuals who did not pre-register but still wish to share a comment with PACHA may provide the comment in writing along with their name, title, and organizational affiliation and email it to PACHA@hhs.gov by close of business Thursday, December 10, 2020.
Learn more about PACHA on HIV.gov, where you can find information about its members, committees, and materials from previous meetings.