The Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA) will hold its 71st full Council meeting on Tuesday, August 3, and Wednesday, August 4, 2021, from 1:00-5:00 PM (ET) each day. The meeting will be virtual and interested stakeholders can view the meeting via livestream at www.hhs.gov/live.
During the meeting, the Council will:
- Hear from Dr. Rachel Levine, Assistant Secretary for Health at HHS
- Hear from Harold Phillips, Director of the White House Office of National AIDS Policy
- Get a thematic review of EHE jurisdictional plans from CDC and then listen to panel discussions about those plans and next steps from both the local health department and community stakeholder perspectives
- Consider issues related to advancing PrEP access from both federal and local implementation perspectives
- Share subcommittee reports
- Hear public comment
View the agenda (PDF 202 KB).
The Council welcomes public comments. Although the pre-registration deadline for making public comments live during the meeting has passed, interested parties may submit a written statement to the Council by emailing PACHA@hhs.gov by close of business Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
Learn more about PACHA on HIV.gov, where you can find information about its members, committees, and materials from previous meetings.