Here’s a friendly reminder for all of the HIV community. The HHS Office of Infectious Disease and HIV/AIDS Policy (OIDP) invites you to join us on July 16, 2020 for a stakeholder webinar on efforts to implement the Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America (EHE) initiative. The EHE Stakeholder webinar will be held from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. (ET).
Federal partners are collaborating with OIDP to provide this update. Speakers include leaders from these agencies:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Health Resources and Services Administration (Bureau of Primary Health Care and HIV/AIDS Bureau)
- Indian Health Service
- National Institutes of Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Office of HIV/AIDS Housing at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
How to Submit Questions
When you register at the link below, you will have an opportunity to submit your questions in advance. The webinar platform will allow you to submit questions during the live event.
Thursday, July 16, 2020
2:00 – 3:00 pm (ET)
Click here to register.
Registration is required. This event is open to everyone. Capacity is limited to 2,000 attendees. Please note that this webinar will be recorded for those unable to attend.
For more information about Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America, visit HIV.gov.