Robust Features Available with AtlasThe Atlas enables users to identify areas of the United States and U.S. territories that are most affected by HIV, AIDS, STDs, viral hepatitis, and tuberculosis (TB). Public health professionals can access the information in more efficient and impactful ways that will help them better tailor resources and interventions to meet the needs of those in the areas hardest hit. Atlas users can also easily toggle between cases and rates; identify disparities by race/ethnicity, sex, and age; access pre-developed queries suggested by CDC’s scientific staff; and access links for more information.
With the NCHHSTP Atlas, users can also:
- Create maps, tables, and bar graphs
- Explore a variety of data stratifications
- Display data trends over time and across the United States
- Download and export data and graphics
- Query data for ad hoc customizable reports
- Receive detailed and complete information on surveillance data footnotes and caveats