Funding Solicitation - Improve Access to HIV-Related Health Information
The NLM is pleased to announce the solicitation of quotations from organizations and libraries to design and conduct projects that will improve access to HIV/AIDS related health information for patients, the affected community, and their caregivers.
Projects must involve one or more of the following information access categories:
- Information retrieval;
- Skills development;
- Resource development; and/or
- Equipment Acquisition.
- Community-based organizations (CBOs) or patient advocacy groups currently providing HIV/AIDS related serves to the affected community;
- Public libraries serving communities in the provision of HIV/AIDS-related information and resources;
- Health departments or other local, municipal, or state agencies working to improve public health;
- Faith-based organizations currently providing HIV/AIDS-related services; and/or
- Multi-type consortia of the above-listed organizations that may be in existence or formed specifically for this project.
The solicitation for the 2014 HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects is posted on the Federal Business Opportunities Web site.
Full and Open:https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=72096960b3a499911a1c11cba24f8334&tab=core&_cview=0
Small Businesses can apply to a specific set-aside:https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=58c7ca4bbb0feb9c38579a930c85cb53&tab=core&_cview=1Primary Point of Contact:Elena Leon, Contract Specialistchaparre@mail.nlm.nih.govPhone: 301.435.4394; Fax: 301.402.8169
Secondary Point of Contact:Robin Hope, Branch Chief, Contracting OfficerRobin.Hope@nih.govPhone: 301.496.6546; Fax: 301.402.8169
Please Note: Refer to the Federal Business Opportunities Web site for notices, updates, and modifications to the HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Project 2014 RFQ.