Members of the global HIV community will convene in Melbourne, Australia for 20th International AIDS Conference (IAC) 2014 from Sunday, July 20-25, 2014. We extend our condolences to the loved ones of all those on board Malaysia Flight 17.
Throughout the week, HIV.gov will work to help you stay abreast of news and highlights from the conference. We will also provide daily video highlights from NIH’s Dr. Carl Dieffenbach and other senior government officials.
We encourage you to use social media to get the latest conference updates and share your thoughts and ideas about AIDS2014. Here’s a few ways to help you feel connected to what is happening at the conference:
- Experience the conference and participate virtually, watching interviews with delegates, speakers, and world leaders on the International AIDS Society's (IAS) YouTube ChannelYou will also be able to access recordings of all conference sessions through this page shortly after their actual presentation at the conference.
- IAS will be tweeting using @AIDS2014 and they encourage you to use #AIDS2014 to keep the conversation going.
- Become a fan of AIDS2014 on Facebook and stay in touch with the latest conference updates.
- Join the AIDS 2014 LinkedIn Group start new discussions and add your comments to existing threads.
- Sign up to receive daily email recaps from FHI360 of the key conversations from happening across the full five days of AIDS 2014
And don’t forget to follow HIV.gov at AIDS 2014!
- Twitter: twitter.com/AIDSgov (if you want to re-tweet, be sure to use the conference #AIDS2014)
- Facebook: facebook.com/HIV.gov
- You Tube: youtube.com/user/aidsgov
- Instagram: instagram.com/hivgov
For more coverage from the conference visit: AIDS 2014.