Cross-posted from HealthCare.gov
Open Enrollment for 2019 Marketplace insurance ends Saturday, December 15. This means you have less than one week to enroll in, re-enroll in, or change a 2019 Marketplace plan.
Beat the December 15 deadline
- First time applying at HealthCare.gov? Create an account.
- Have 2018 Marketplace insurance? Log in to update your application and compare plans for 2019. If you don't, you may be automatically re-enrolled for January 1, but you'll miss out on other options. New plans may be available, and your financial assistance may not be correct.
Questions? Help is available
- See tips on picking a plan that's right for you.
- Get application troubleshooting tips, including what to do if you forgot your username, your password, or the answers to your security questions.
- Find in-person help in your community. Health insurance agents and brokers are available to answer your questions and help you with your application.