Through Virtual Office Hours, HIV.gov offers free, personalized technical assistance to help federal and non-federal HIV program staff on how to access, talk about or improve their use of digital tools and social media channels to improve their outreach. These 45-minute sessions are available Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00-4:00 p.m. (Eastern).
- Register. Book your free, 45-minute appointment, You can make an appointment for yourself or invite your colleagues and learn together!
- Join the one-on-one session. We'll call you at the number you provide on the time and date of your appointment . During your 45-minute session, you'll receive personalized one-on-one social media support.
What kind of things can you learn during Office Hours?
Virtual Office Hours provide opportunities to ask ANY question about digital tools and social media channels that may advance your outreach efforts. Whether you are looking to define your audience and need help reaching that population, or you want assistance signing up for a particular social media platform and need a basics tutorial on how it works, we’re here to help!
- You may book only one ticket at a time.
- We can only dial US-based phone numbers.
- All time slots are based on Eastern Time. If you are located in a different time zone, please account for the time difference when making a selection.