Visit HIV.gov Virtual Booth, Hear Federal Leaders at USCHA
The 2021 US Conference on HIV/AIDSExit Disclaimer (USCHA) will be held virtually December 2–3. OIDP will host a virtual HIV.gov exhibit booth to share important content and resources for the community. Federal conference speakers will provide key updates during the opening plenary from noon to 1 pm ET on Thursday, December. 2.
OIDP is a leader in the development of HIV policy and a leading source of information through HIV.gov. The virtual exhibit booth will include:
- Federal World AIDS Day activities.
- CDC HIV information and resources.
- AHEAD information.
- HIV.gov social media technical assistance.
- Contact information for HIV.gov feedback.
Federal conference speakers will provide important updates on the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS, and more, including remarks by:
- Admiral Rachel L. Levine, M.D., Assistant Secretary for Health.
- Harold Phillips, Director of the White House Office of National AIDS Policy.
- Kaye Hayes, OIDP Acting Director, and Executive Director, Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA).
- Others from across the U.S. Government.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, White House Chief Medical Advisor, will present an update on HIV and COVID research.
The conference will include workshops and poster presentations such as Viral Suppression: Achieving Equity by Partnering with Community Subject Matter Experts. Questions about the poster presentation will be answered live from 1:15 to 1:45 pm ET on December 2.
USCHA also will offer workshops on the current state of the epidemic and how the community has pivoted to adapt to a new environment. Conference tracks include:
- Racism and Race.
- Best Practices in Telehealth.
- Prioritizing People Living with HIV.
- And other topics of interest to the community.
Visit USCHAExit Disclaimer to register for the virtual conferenceExit Disclaimer and view the complete official agendaExit Disclaimer.