Register Now – Webinar on the NHAS Federal Implementation Plan
Register nowExit Disclaimer for the Office of Infectious Disease and HIV/AIDS Policy (OIDP)-hosted webinar on the recently released Federal Implementation Plan (FIP) which details over 380 action items that 10 federal departments and agencies will take to implement the National HIV/AIDS Strategy (NHAS). The webinar will take place on Wednesday, September 14 from 3:00–4:00pm ET.
This webinar is designed to:
- Provide an overview of the FIP and hear about recent federal activities to implement the NHAS
- Highlight the five new quality of life indicators included in the FIP and the data that will be used to measure their progress
- Present a community perspective on the FIP and the new quality of life indicators
Dr. Timothy Harrison, Principal Deputy Director, OIDP, will moderate this webinar, which will include an opportunity for participants to ask questions during a moderated Q&A session. Additional speakers include:
- Harold Phillips, Director, The White House Office of National AIDS Policy
- Quality of Life Subcommittee Co-Chairs: Kate Buchacz, PhD, Acting Team Lead for Treatment Research Team, HIV Research Branch, Division of HIV Prevention, CDC; Norma Harris, PhD, MSPH, Associate Director for the Office of Performance Improvement (Acting), Division of HIV Prevention, CDC; and Marlene Matosky, MPH, RN, Chief, Clinical and Quality Branch, Division of Policy and Data, HIV/AIDS Bureau, HRSA
- Ronald Johnson, Chair, U.S. People Living with HIV Caucus
RegistrationExit Disclaimer is required for this important webinar, which is open to everyone. Please note capacity is limited, so register early. This webinar will be audio-recorded, and slides will be publicly available for those unable to attend.