Ending the HIV Epidemic (EHE) Satellite Session
During AIDS 2020, HIV.gov will lead a satellite session, Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America: A Conversation on Monday, July 6th at 3:00pm ET on Satellite Channel 1. The session will be a conversation between government and community leaders involved with implementing EHE, the government’s initiative working to lower the number of new HIV infections in the U.S. by 75% by 2025 and 90% by 2030.
Live with Leadership Conversations
During the week of AIDS 2020, we invite you to join these opportunities to learn directly from key HHS leaders about current and planned activities to the further EHE. At each of the 20-minute sessions, participants will hear short remarks from either CDC’s Dr. Jono Mermin; HRSA’s Dr. Laura Cheever; or Harold Phillips, of the Office of Infectious Disease and HIV/AIDS Policy and then be able to ask specific questions about EHE via chat.
Live with Leadership conversations are open to the public and will take place at the following times:
- Tuesday, July 7th at 2:00 pm ET – Dr. Jono Mermin, CDC
- Wednesday, July 8th at 11:00 am ET – Dr. Laura Cheever, HRSA
- Thursday, July 9th at 2:00 pm ET – Harold Phillips, OIDP
- Tuesday, July 7 at 6:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, July 8 at 6:00 ET
- Thursday, July 9 at 5:00 ET